This is how the Danish Red Cross supports refugees from Ukraine
The Danish Red Cross is ready to help and support all newly arrived refugees. You can call our support line +45 3529 9660 / WhatsApp: +45 4140 4086 Monday - Friday from 10am - 3pm. We respond to calls in Ukrainian and Russian Tuesday and Thursday from 10am - 3pm.
Denmark has welcomed a large number of refugees due to the war in Ukraine and the need for humanitarian action will be enormous. The Danish Red Cross wants all refugees to have a safe, meaningful, and dignified stay in Denmark. Across the country we stand ready to assist refugees in settling into their new community – whether it being for shorter and longer periods. Our services are available for all newly arrived refugees despite where they might come from.
Read more about our services and support:
- Language training and networking cafes
- Connect with a volunteer buddy or friendship family
- Practical help on a short-term basis
- Booking a doctor’s appointment and getting to the doctor
- The Danish Red Cross’ Tracing Service